Bancroft+Caballero Design Studio
666 Woodbine Drive
San Rafael, California 94903
Randy Bancroft + Corey Caballero created Bancroft+Caballero Design Studio as a boutique residential interior design business providing interior design + architectural services, soft goods design, furniture and lighting design. Randy + Corey join their backgrounds in architecture, interior design, construction management, graphic design, psychology and health + wellness bringing a unique set of skills and experiences to the design process.
"Our focus is exceptional personalized service. Our design approach is prescriptive of each individual client and their lifestyle needs. We approach every project as an opportunity to integrate the architectural strengths of a room, the spirit of a client, and the power of design.
We supervise the entirety of a design from the first meeting to project completion to ensure that every detail is representative of the entire project. We approach each project with a heightened sense of possibility and responsibility as we guide our clients through every phase of the design process.
We believe it is not enough that a room is beautiful. We believe a room must be beautifully relevant for each client. A room should be personal to the point that you feel more yourself when you are in it and completely yourself when you leave it. This is our standard + our commitment."
Randy + Corey
Whether engaging a full-scale remodel or creating a custom furniture piece, our approach is the same.
Our services ...
- Client consultation and programming
- Master plan and space planning, furniture layout, color and fabric presentations and lighting plan
- Concept design and story board and materials presentation
- Selection and specification of furniture, decorative lighting, fixtures, finishes, rug, fabrics and accessories
- Custom furniture, cabinetry and millwork design, window treatment design and installation, soft-goods
- Collaboration with architects, showrooms, specialized workrooms and studios, consultants, craftsmen, installers and artists
- Budget development and refinement
- Ordering, tracking, scheduling and inspection of all furniture, floor and wall coverings, lighting and accessories
- Coordinate all moving, storage and installations and staging